Known for offering wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the retail industry, ALDI, one of America’s favorite grocery stores*, will host a hiring event for its upcoming location in Flemington on Tuesday, Sept. 12. Opportunities within ALDI include Store Associate and Shift Manager positions.
The hiring event is in support of the upcoming store in Flemington that will expand grocery retail options in the market with the ALDI brand promise of high-quality grocery items at impossibly low prices.
Local residents currently seeking employment opportunities
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
14B Royal Road
Flemington, NJ 08822
• Shift Manager – $16.65 per hour ($12.40 per hour plus $4.25 per hour premium when performing manager duties)
Job Requirements: • Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday – Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
ALDI Quick Facts: • ALDI offers employees generous wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the retail industry
• ALDI staff averaging more than 25 hours a week are eligible for full health insurance benefits and dental coverage
• All employees are invited to participate in the 401(k) program
· Awarded National 2017 Top Workplaces that recognizes organizations with the highest employee engagement
· Recently named to the Forbes 2017 list of America’s Best Large Employers for the third consecutive year
About ALDI Inc.
A leader in the grocery retailing industry, ALDI operates more than 1,600 US stores in 35 states. More than 40 million customers each month save up to 50 percent** on their grocery bills, benefiting from the ALDI simple and streamlined approach to retailing. ALDI sells the most frequently purchased grocery and household items, primarily under its exclusive brands, which must meet or exceed the national name brands on taste and quality. ALDI is so confident in the quality of its products, the company offers a Double Guarantee: If for any reason a customer is not 100 percent satisfied with any ALDI food product, ALDI will gladly replace the product and refund the purchase price. ALDI was honored with the 2015 Supermarket News Retail Achievement Award, recognizing the company for its ongoing business expansion and product evolution. For more information about ALDI, visit aldi.us.