4PM at the Clinton First Aid & Rescue Squad, 48 Old Highway 22 in Clinton, NJ.Tasting tickets $15 at the door, $12 in advance, kids 12 & under are free.
great chili, live music by Doctor D Entertainment, beer and wine for sale, 50/50
raffle, tricky tray and vote for the People’s Choice favorite chili. Sponsored by Newcomers Club of North Hunterdon and Knights of Columbus
To purchase advance tickets for $12 and save $3, follow this link: http://www.payitsquare.com/collect-page/89520
If you have any questions about becoming a contestant, a sponsor, or making a donation, please contact
Bernadette English 732-735-7380 (email@example.com).
SEE US ALSO in FUN THINGS TO DO IN NJ… http://www.funnewjersey.com
Make award winning chili !! A few of our prior winners have shared their recipes.
To get your copy, send your email address along with a check for $2.00, payable
to NCNH to P. O. Box 206, Lebanon, NJ 08833. We will email you a digital copy
of the recipes. Two of this year’s winners have shared prior winning chili recipes!
THANK YOU TO OUR 2017 CHILI COOK-OFF SPONSORS !!
JALAPENO SPONSOR Unity Bank, Clinton, NJ
OUR RED PEPPER SPONSORS
- Amerigas, Clinton, NJ
- Dr. D Entertainment, Clinton, NJ
- Expressive Stitches, Clinton, NJ
- Frey Engineering, LLC, Lebanon, NJ
- Gail’s Lettering & Design, Pittstown, NJ
- Investors Bank, Clinton, NJ
- MSI Plumbing and Remodeling, Lebanon, NJ
ABOUT OUR JUDGEs
- Chef Mia Emerson, owner of 15 Landsdowne Catering, Pittstown, NJ, a full-service gourmet catering and event production company
- Chef Melissa Murphy, chef and owner of Sweet Melissa Patisserie, Lebanon, NJ
- Chef Randy Marange, head chef at Beaver Brook Country Club
- Chef Harold Cook, sous chef at PVH Corporation