- March is National Nutrition Month
- Living the Low Carb Life – 4 week program designed to promote weight loss and improve health while limiting carbohydrates. Mondays, Whitehouse March 7 – 28. Register by calling 237-6920.
- Education Series: Cleansing with Whole Foods – Whitehouse Tuesday, March 8 from 12:00-1:00 pm; Clinton Wednesday, March 9 from 6:00-7:00 pm. Call either Front Desk to register. FREE
- Introduction to Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction – Thursday, March 3 from 6:30-8:00 pm at Hunterdon Regional Community Health. 1, ½ hr. workshop includes introduction to mindfulness principles, discussion, mindfulness practices for use in your daily life. No previous mindfulness practice or experience is necessary to participate. $30. Call 788-2572 to register.
- Tai Chi for Health – Tuesdays, 10:30-11:30 am in Clinton. Sign up at the Front Desk.
- Ready, Set, Row – 5 week class begins Thursday, March 31 in Clinton from 7:00-8:00 pm and Saturday, April 2 in Whitehouse from 10:00-11:00 am. Sign up at the Front Desk.
- Blood Bank Needs Blood – Give from the heart, give blood. Call the Hunterdon Medical Center Blood Bank, 788-6405 to make an appointment.
- Lock Your Belongings – HHWC is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Lockers are available on a daily basis (bring your own lock) at no charge. Monthly locker rental is available. Please utilize the security boxes located near both Front Desks (no charge) and lock your belongings to safeguard your valuables. Locks are available at the Front Desk for a nominal fee, if needed.
- Wellness Centers are CLOSED in observance of Easter Sunday, March 27. Enjoy your holiday!
FROM HUNTERDON HEALTH AND WELLNESS CENTERS March is National Nutrition Month
Standard by reporter March 3, 2016 No Comments