II. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To discuss legal issues.
- To discuss personnel issues.
- To discuss land issues.
III. 5:30 p.m. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. MOMENT OF SILENCE
V. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person.
(Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
VI. FINANCE, Janet Previte, Acting Financial Officer
- RESOLUTION – Approving the cancellation of various Capital Ordinances.
VII. HEALTH DIVISION, Tadhgh Rainey
- Black Fly update.
VIII. PURCHASING, Raymond E. Rule, Jr.
- RESOLUTION – Approving Requisition #R6-05967, using State Contract No(s). A-89938 and A-81332, with Day Chevrolet, for a Specialty Vehicle, for the Sheriff’s Office, in the amount of $48,710.61.
- RESOLUTION – Approving Requisition #R6-05943, using State Contract #A-81123, with Tele-Measurements, Inc., for a Courthouse Conferencing System, for the Sheriff’s Office, in the amount of $160,577.90.
- RESOLUTION – Approving a Professional Services agreement for Engineering Design Services, for the Reconstruction of County Bridge Q-48, with Malick & Scherer, P.C., in an amount not to exceed $144,722.00.
IX. PROJECT UPDATE, Frank J. Bell, AIA
- Update of various County facilities and projects.
- RESOLUTION – Approving a professional services contract amendment with Malick & Scherer, for Phase II, of the Multi-Use Path across Prescott Brook, in Clinton Township, in the amount of $18,000.
X. FARMLAND PRESERVATION/OPEN SPACE, Sue Dziamara
- RESOLUTION – Approving a Municipal Open Space Grant Program grant application with Milford Borough, at the recommendation of the Parks and Open Space Advisory Council, for the A&L Oil property
acquisition, Block 5, Lot 1, in the amount of $9,000.00.
- RESOLUTION – Approving a Cooperative Assistance Open Space Grant application with Delaware Township, at the recommendation of the Parks and Open Space Advisory Council, for the Millner property, Block 3, Lots 19, 19.01-19.04, (Delaware Township) and Block 50, Lot 5 (Franklin Township), in the amount of $534,225.00.
- RESOLUTION – Approving a Cooperative Assistance Open Space Grant application with the Tewksbury Land Trust, at the recommendation of the Parks and Open Space Advisory Council, for the Pye property, Block 28, Lot 9.07 and part of Block 28, Lot 9.01, Tewksbury Township, in the amount of $124,500.00.
XI. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve the claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated October 04, 2016.
- Motion to approve the executive minutes of September 20, 2016.
- RESOLUTION – Chelsea Williams appointed full-time, Library Assistant, County Library.
- RESOLUTION – Kenneth Bogen appointed provisional, full-time Supervising Planner, Division of Land Use and Planning Division, Department of Planning, Economic Development and Land Use.
- RESOLUTION – Kevin Barile appointed provisional, full-time Road Repairer 2, Division of Roads and Bridges, Department of Public Works.
- RESOLUTION – William J. Millette appointed provisional, full-time Principal Planner, Division of Land Use and Planning, Department of Planning, Economic Development and Land Use.
- RESOLUTION – Steve Betancourt appointed provisional, full-time Road Repairer 2, Division of Roads and Bridges, Public Works.
- RESOLUTION – Approving salary adjustments for the Sheriff’s Office employees, according to the agreement with FOP 94.
- RESOLUTION – Approving the appointment of Thomas Mathews to the Hunterdon County Shade Tree Commission.
- RESOLUTION – Approving the appointment of Emily Flesher to the Mental Health Board.
- RESOLUTION – Approving a No-Stopping or Standing Zone on County Route 523 (River Road), in Raritan Township.
- RESOLUTION – Approving a final payment, for County Bid #2015-26, for Site Improvements at County Communications and Emergency Services on County Route 617 (Cherryville Road), to CMS Construction, Inc., in the amount of $18,036.03.
- RESOLUTION – Approving a sidebar agreement with the CWA Local 1036 for the Communication Division.
- RESOLUTION – Supporting the approval of Assembly Bill A-1834/S- 178, requiring the Department of Health to license at least one angioplasty facility in each county.
- PROCLAMATION – Recognizing October 06, 2016 as “Knock Out Opiate Abuse Day” in the County.
- Flemington Community Partnership, requesting permission to hold Courthouse Jail Tours, in the Historic County Court House, on Sunday, October 30, 2016, from 1:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m., and on Monday, October 31, 2016, from dusk to 9:00 p.m. Also requesting permission to have a voluntary donation jar with candy at the front entrance. The Sheriff has been asked to give tours of the jail.
- Friends of Historic Flemington, requesting permission to hold a gathering on the front steps of the historic court house on the morning of Saturday, October 22, 2016. Also asking perission to use electric outlet. Flemington Borough has issued them a permit.
XIV. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS/REPORTS
XV. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XVI. EXECUTIVE SESSION
(Reconvene if necessary)