5:30 p.m. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
V. MOMENT OF SILENCE
VI. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person.
(Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
- PROCLAMATION – Declaring March 19-25, 2017, as National Poison Prevention Week, in Hunterdon.
- PROCLAMATION – Recognizing Robert Wise and Salvatore Simonetti, Jr. for receiving the 2017 Distinguished Citizens award from the Boy Scouts of America.
VIII. FINANCE, Janet R. Previte
- RESOLUTION – Authorizing the cancelation of Bond No. 14-02, for the Acquisition of Agriculture Easements, in the amount of $6,997.65.
- RESOLUTION – Approving transfers between certain 2016 Appropriations.
IX. PURCHASING, Raymond E. Rule, Jr.
- RESOLUTION – Approving Requisition #R7-01388, using State Contract #A-89851, with Software House International, for the 2017 Microsoft Annual Software Enterprise Agreement, for Information Technology, in the amount of $98,477.70.
X. PUBLIC WORKS, Tom Mathews, Director
- Update of various County projects and facilities.
XI. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve the claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated March 21, 2017.
- Motion to approve the regular and executive session minutes of March 07, 2017.
- RESOLUTION – Caitlin Howley, Pubilc Safety Telecommunicator, Division of Communications, Public Safety and Health Services Department, salary adjustment.
- RESOLUTION – Frances McAllister appointed full time Keyboarding Clerk 1, County Clerk’s Office.
- RESOLUTION – Jessica Rieger appointed provisional, full time Keyboarding Clerk 2, Social Services Division, Human Services Department.
- RESOLUTION – Timothy Rehl appointed provisional, full time Bridge Repairer, Roads and Bridges Division, Public Works Department.
- RESOLUTION – Leslie Bailey appointed permanent, full time Assistant Engineer, Public Works Department.
- RESOLUTION – John Sadusky appointed full-time Sergeant, Sheriff’s Department.
- RESOLUTION – Approving the “Federal Fiscal Year 2017 Certifications and Assurances” for the Federal Transit Administration Assistance Program, for the Human Services Department.
- RESOLUTION – Donald Broughton appointed as a member to the Parks and Open Space Advisory Committee.
- RESOLUTION – Approving a change order, for Bid #2016-08, for painting Bridges D-242, L-70 and FC-76 with Alternates: E-171 and G-62, with Aussie Painting Corp, decrease of $948.
- RESOLUTION – Approving appointments to the Solid Waste Advisory Council for 2017.
- RESOLUTION – Approving an agreement to clean up Abandoned Scrap Tires, through a grant from the State of New Jersey, in order to address mosquito problems.
- RESOLUTION – Approving final pay for County Bid #2016-09, for the 2016 Application of Traffic Stripes on various County roads, to Traffic Lines, Inc., in the amount of $4,746.65.
- RESOLTUION – Approving a public purpose agreement with Non-Profit Corporation (the Flemington Improvement District, Inc., d/b/a Flemington Community Partnership), to act as Fiscal Agent in support of the First Annual Hackathon.
- RESOLUTION – Authorizing a grant renewal for the State Health Insurance Program (SHIP), with the State Division on Aging, in the amount of $26,000.
- RESOLUTION – Approving a grant agreement with the State Department of Military and Veterans Affairs, to provide transportation to veterans for medical purposes and appointments at the Veterans Affairs regional offices, in the amount of $15,000.
- RESOLUTION – Approving a grant renewal with the Division of Criminal Justice, State Department of Law and Public Safety, for Body Worn Camera Assistance Program, for the Prosecutor’s Office, in the amount of $12,500.
- RESOLUTION – Approving a grant renewal with the Division of Criminal Justice, State Department of Law and Public Safety, for Body Worn Camera Assistance Program, for the Sheriff’s Office, in the amount of $8,000.
- RESOLUTION – Approving a 2016 Recycling Enhancement Act Tax Grant, with the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, in the amount of $143,320.
- Califon Borough Memorial Day Committee, requesting permission to close a portion of County Route 512, from School Street to Academy Street, for approximately 1 hour starting at 10:45 a.m., for their annual Memorial Day Parade.
XIV. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS/REPORTS
XV. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XVI. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Reconvene if necessary)