III. 5:30 p.m. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. MOMENT OF SILENCE
V. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person.
(Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
VI. PROCLAMATION – CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION MONTH
VII. RARITAN VALLEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Michael McDonough
- Plans and finances for 2015 for RVCC.
VIII. FINANCE, Janet Previte
- RESOLUTION – Authorizing the establishment of a CAP Bank.
IX. BUILDINGS AND MAINTENANCE, Justin Tibbetts
- Update on the implementation of technologies in the Division.
X. FARMLAND PRESERVATION/OPEN SPACE, Sue Dziamara
- RESOLUTION – Approving the acquisition of a development easement from John and Miriam Jacobson, on Block 15, Lot 1, Alexandria Township, estimated 33 acres, (SADC – $227,700; County – $75,900; Township – $75,900), total amount of $379,500.
- RESOLUTION – Approving a Deed of Easement and Grant Agreement, from Arom R. Papazian, for Block 5, Lot 27.01, in Alexandria Township, consisting of 44.051 acres, (SADC- $245,804.58; County-$81,934.86; Township-$81,934.86), total amount of $409,674.30.
XI. PURCHASING, John Davenport III
- RESOLUTION – Approving Requisition #IT.3989, using State Contract #A- 87720, with Eplus Technology, for software and hardware for Information Services, in the amount of $64,477.40. (Homeland Security Grant Funds (FY2014).
- RESOLUTION – Approving Requisition #IT.3991, using State Contract #A- 87720, with Eplus Technology, for software and hardware for Information Services, in the amount of $52,241.75.
- RESOLUTION – Authorizing the award of County Bid #2015-01, to furnish and deliver Long Life Traffic Stripe Epoxy, to Epoplex Division of Stoncor Group, Inc., in the amount of $70,687.50.
- RESOLUTION – Authorizing the rejection of a bid for County Bid #2015- 02, for the Replacement of Curb, sidewalk and Terrace Improvements to various County Buildings, from Kaltech Engineer NJ, Inc., as it did not meet bid document requirements.
- RESOLUTION – Authorizing the award of County Bid #2015-02, for the Replacement of Curb, sidewalk and Terrace Improvements to various County Buildings, to CMS Construction, in an amount not to exceed $157,748.37.
- RESOLUTION – Authorizing the award of County Bid #2015-05, to furnish, deliver and install Open Faced Steel Shelving and accessories, at the Warehouse/Records Retention Center, to Storage Systems USA, in an amount not to exceed $111,727.
XII. PROJECT UPDATE, Frank J. Bell, AIA
- Update of various County projects.
XIII. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve the claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated April 07, 2015.
- Motion to approve the regular session minutes of March 03, 2015.
- RESOLUTION – Elizabeth Rzasa transferred to the Division of Social Services, Human Services Department.
- RESOLUTION – Rose Ann Freund transferred to the County Superintendent of School’s Office.
- RESOLUTION – Julia Grecco transferred to the Communications Division, Public Safety and Health Services Department.
- RESOLUTION – John Langley appointed temporary, as needed Recreation Leader, Parks and Recreation Division, Department of Land Use and Facilities Management.
- RESOLUTION – Adrian Prokofiew transferred to the Division of Vehicle Services, Administrative Services Department.
- RESOLUTION – Teresa Coppola transferred to the Division of Social Services, Human Services Department.
- RESOLUTION – Linda Rufino transferred to the Division of Emergency Services, Public Safety and Health Services Department.
- RESOLUTION – Longevity for security guards covered under the C.WA. Non-Supervisory Contract.
- RESOLUTION – Approving Change Order #1, for Bid #2014-14, for the Reconstruction of Bridge E-174, on County Route 602, over a Tributary of the Back Brook, in East Amwell Twp., with Konkus Corporation, increase of $9,513.40.
- RESOLUTION – Approving an agreement to Clean Up Abandoned Scrap Tires, with Christopher Van Burk, in Alexandria Township.
- RESOLUTION – Approving a bridge easement on Block 57, Lot 11.03, with Earl C. Tapper, Jr., for the Reconstruction of County Route 637/620 to Harland School Road, in Branchburg Township (Somerset) and Readington Township (Hunterdon), in the amount of $990.
- RESOLUTION – Approving Federal Change Order #3, Local Aid Federal Project #STP-C00S(351), for the Rehabilitation of County Bridge D-300, on Rosemont-Raven Rock Road, in Delaware Township, increase of $34,847.
- RESOLUTION – Approving a contract with the Hunterdon Medical Center- Hunterdon Behavioral Health, through the RFP #0055- 2014, for Family Crisis Intervention, to provide continuous 24 hour on-call service for immediate intervention and stabilization for youth, in the amount of $70,000.
- RESOLUTION – Approving the appointment of Gary Hazard to the Board of Trustees for Raritan Valley Community College.
- PROCLAMATION – Declaring April 12 to 18, 2015 as National Public Safety Telecommunicators’ Week, in Hunterdon.
- PROCLAMATION – Declaring April 2015 as Autism Awareness Month in Hunterdon County.
- PROCLAMATION – Recognizing H. Matthew Curry, J.S.C. for having served on the Hunterdon County Youth Services/ Juvenile Justice Commission.
- RESOLUTION – Approving a grant with the State Department of Military and Veterans Affairs, for veterans’ medical transportation, for the period of July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016, in the amount of $15,000.
- RESOLUTION – Approving the renewal of the State Health Insurance Program (SHIP), for the period of April 1, 2015 through March 31, 2016, in the amount of $28,000; and authorizing its submission through SAGE.
- Hunterdon County Chamber of Commerce, requesting utilization of County support during the 2nd Annual Hunterdon County Community Day, on Saturday, June 12, 2015, at the South County Park, from 12:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. Asking for auxiliary lighting, digital sign board, cones, barricades, portable radios and use of a Sheriff’s Officer to assist with traffic direction.
- Kingwood Township Volunteer Fire Company, requesting permission to hold a Coin Toss, on Saturday, June 20, 2015, at the intersection of County Route 519 and State Route 12, from 8:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- Whitehouse Rescue Squad, requesting permission to hold Coin Tosses, on Friday and Saturday, April 24 and 25, 2015; and on Friday and Saturday, August 28 and 29, 2015. (Friday from 1:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m., and on Saturday from 8:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
XVII. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS/REPORTS
XVIII. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XIX. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Reconvene if necessary)