III. 5:30 p.m. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. MOMENT OF SILENCE
V. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person.
(Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
VI. MENTAL HEALTH BOARD/STIGMA TASK FORCE PRESENTATION Cathy Zahn, Coordinator
- PROCLAMATION – Recognizing May, 2016 as Mental Health Awareness Month in Hunterdon County.
- PROCLAMATION – Declaring May 21 and 22, 2016 as “Relay for Life of Hunterdon County Days” and encouraging citizens to participate in the fight against cancer by joining in the American Cancer Society Relay for Life event at Hunterdon Central High School.
- PROCLAMATION – Recognizing Jake Moore, Troop 187, for attaining the designation of Eagle Scout.
VIII. PURCHASING, Ray Rule
- RESOLUTION – Approving Requisition #R6-02510, using N.J.S.A. 40A:11-5(1)L, for printing 2016 Primary Ballots, with Sky Printing, for the County Clerk’s Office, in the amount of $76,000.
- ESOLUTION – Authorizing the award of Bid #2016-06, to furnish and deliver Transit Concrete, to Ralph Clayton& Sons, in an amount not to exceed $160,225.
IX. FARMLAND/OPEN SPACE PRESERVATION, Sue Dziamara
- RESOLUTION – Approving the purchase of Block 9, Lot 3, in Union Township, from Brian Plushanski and Alexander Plushanski III, for general open space, park, recreation and conservation purposes, in an amount of $319,000.
X. PROJECT UPDATE, Frank J. Bell, AIA
- Update of various County projects and facilities.
XI. COUNTY ORDINANCE
- INTRODUCTION – County Ordinance #2016-02, allowing for an adjustment charged for administrative services for the shared service of Gasoline purchased at the County’s Garages by other entities.
XII. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve the claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated May 03, 2016.
- Motion to approve the regular session minutes of March 15, 2016.
- RESOLUTION – Christine Hammerstone appointed unclassified, full time Human Services Administrator, Human Services Department.
- RESOLUTION – Alison Yanulevich appointed temporary Clerk, County Clerk’s Office.
- RESOLUTION – Maryjean Bakaletz appointed part-time, Library Assistant, Library.
- RESOLUTION – Kyle Weiss appointed temporary, Seasonal Intern, Parks and Recreation Division, Department of Planning, Economic Development and Land Use.
- RESOLUTION – Evan Jordan appointed provisional, full time Bridge Repairer (CDL Class A), Department of Public Works.
- RESOLUTION – Approving speed limits along County Route 610 (Kingwood Avenue), in Frenchtown Borough.
- RESOLUTION – Brianna Skripko appointed temporary, Administrative Assistant, Board of Elections.
- RESOLUTION – Megan Simons appointed temporary, Intern, Board of Elections.
- RESOLUTION – Approving an interdepartmental transfer for Jesse Cvecich from Corrections Division to the Sheriff’s Office.
- RESOLUTION – Approving an interdepartmental transfer for Sonia Noriega-Scielzo from Corrections Division to the Sheriff’s Office.
- RESOLUTION – Approving speed limits along County Route 604 (Rosemont-Sergeantsville Road), from County Route 519 to County Route 523, in the Township of Delaware.
- RESOLUTION – Approving final payment for County Bid #2015-11, for Septic Construction and Drainage Improvements to the South County Park, in East Amwell Township, with S.F. Lutzky Contracting, Inc., in the amount of $168,486.74.
- RESOLUTION – Approving an agreement with J.A.R. Engineering, Inc., for professional electrical engineering design services, for the new generator installations, at the Mount Airy and Everittstown Garage sites, in the amount not to exceed $7,000.
- RESOLUTION – Supporting the opposition to Assembly Bill 1916 to increase the motor fuel tax to fund the Transportation Trust Fund.
- RESOLUTION – Approving the appointment of Neil Hendrickson to the Shade Tree Commission.
- RESOLUTION – Approving Artists’ Waivers for participation in the 42nd Senior Art Show.
- RESOLUTION – Approving the solicitation of bids for the Everittstown Garage Salt Barn Addition.
- Added Item: RESOLUTION – An agreement for a One Stop at the Route 31 County Complex.
- RESOLUTION – Approving a grant application for administration of the Low Income Heating and Energy Assistance Program, from the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, in the amount of $1,724.
- RESOLUTION – Approving a grant application with the New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety, Division of State Police, for Emergency Management Agency Assistance Funds, in the amount of $55,000 with a County Match of $55,000, total amount of $110,000, for the period of July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016.
- American Diabetes Association, request to use County roads during their Annual Northern New Jersey Tour de Cure, on Sunday, June 05, 2016, from 6:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- High Bridge Borough Business Association, requesting permission to use County Route 513, on Saturday, June 04, 2016, from 7:00 a.m. until 1:30 p.m., for their Soap Box Derby.
- Three Bridges Volunteer Fire Co., requesting permission to use County Roads during their 6th Annual Three Bridge 5 Mile Run, on Saturday, August 13, 2016.
- Raritan Township Police Department, requesting permission to use the County’s shredder to destroy documents at their facility.
XV. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS/REPORTS
XVI. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XVII. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Reconvene if necessary)