PECIAL MEETING – TENTATIVE AGENDA (revised 06/09/2016)
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
71 Main Street, Freeholder’s meeting Room, 2nd Floor
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
THURSDAY, JUNE 09, 2016
4:00 p.m. – Convene
COMPLETE AGENDA PACKET | ADOPTED MINUTES
I. 4:00 p.m. CONVENE:
“This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before May 26, 2016, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Star Ledger, Trenton Times, Courier News, the TAPinto and the Express Times, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person.
(Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
- PUBLIC HEARING – Authorizing the establishment of a CAP Bank.
- RESOLUTION – Budget to be read by Title Only.
- PUBLIC HEARING – Motion to adopt of the 2016 County Budget.
- RESOLUTION – Approving an amendment to the 2016 County Budget.
- RESOLUTION – Approving the amount to be raised by taxation for the County’s Open Space, Recreation, Farmland and Historic Preservation Trust Fund.
- RESOLUTION – Approving the amount to be raised by taxation for support of the Operating Budget for the County Library.
V. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To discussion personnel issues.
VI. ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE BOARD