Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to announce that Mitra Abessi, M.D. will be joining the practice of Hunterdon Internal Medicine Associates on August 1st. Hunterdon Internal Medicine Associates is located in the Sandhill Professional Building, 6 Sandhill Road, Suite 201, in Flemington. Dr. Abessi will be working with Internal Medicine Specialist, Gregory E. Broslawski, D.O.
Dr. Abessi received her medical degree from Saint George’s University School of Medicine in Grenada. She completed her internship and residency in Internal Medicine at Albany Medical Center. She is board certified in Internal Medicine and is a member of the American Medical Association, American College of Physicians and Spanish Honors Society. Dr. Abessi has been a practicing Internist for over 11 years.
Dr. Abessi comes to Hunterdon Internal Medicine Associates from Montgomery Medical Associates in Belle Mead. She is currently taking new patients and will see patients age 13 and older.
Internal Medicine doctors, commonly known as “Internists”, concentrate on the management of chronic and complex illnesses usually in conjunction with one or more specialty physicians.
Some of the medical services at Hunterdon Internal Medicine Associates include:
- General or “Annual” Physical Examinations
- High School Sports Participation Exams, College Entrance Exams
- CDL Commercial Driver Examinations
- Aviation (Pilot) Medical Exams, Class 1, 2 and 3
- Electrocardiography, and Pulmonary Function Testing
- Travel Medicine Consultation and Services
- Destination-Specific and All Adult Vaccinations
- International Certificates of Vaccination
- Hospice Oversight
Hunterdon Internal Medicine Associates accepts most managed care plans. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Abessi or Dr. Broslawski, call 908-782-8019.