Have you heard…Hunterdon Healthcare’s Speech and Hearing Center has a new location. The Speech and Hearing Center is the oldest most experienced program in Hunterdon County, serving residents for over 50 years. The center is now located in the 31 North Office Centre, 121 Route 31, Suite 500 in Flemington. On Thursday, May 21st from 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. the Speech and Hearing Center will host an open house to meet the staff, tour the facility and learn about the latest hearing aides. During the open house, attendees will be able to schedule a free hearing screening.
The Speech and Hearing Center offers a wide range of assessment and treatment services for both children and adults under the direction of Licensed Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists. Services include:
- Complete hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid evaluations, dispensing and service
- Central auditory processing evaluations
- Speech and Language evaluation and therapy
- We treat conditions associated with developmental delays, head trauma, stroke, learning disabilities, head and neck cancer, stuttering, and swallowing disorders
- LSVT Loud program for people with Parkinson’s Disease
- Vital Stim Swallowing treatment program
To schedule an appointment or for any further information, call the Speech and Hearing Center at 908-788-6424.
Pictured left to right the team of professionals at the Speech and Hearing Center: Carolyn Serrao, Au.D, Megan Hartpence, SLP, Patty Bloyd, Department Secretary, Dawn Winstead, SLP, Ann DeMarco, SLP, Clinical Coordinator, Carol Klein, SLP, Administrative Director Rehabilitation Services. Missing from picture: Tanya Milkowski, SLP, Ann Crawford, Lead Audiologist and Jill Bambaci, Au.D.