FREE demo massages in Whitehouse Friday, June 9 and Saturday, June 10. Meet Viki our new massage therapist! Her hours will be Fridays from 9:30am-1:00pm and Saturdays from 9am-5pm. Unfortunately, no massages will be available on Sundays.
· Gift Certificates for Father’s Day~ 10% off Massages in WH
· Be sure to register at the front desk for the following programs:
o Children’s Yoga (Hug a Tree) is moving to Mondays from 6:00-7:00pm beginning June 5 in Clinton
o Restorative Yoga is Sat. June 6 from 11am-1pm in Whitehouse
o Intro to Meditation and Mindfulness is Wed. June 7 from 7:15-8:15pm in Clinton
o Stress Relief Meditation begins Thurs. June 8 from 6:30-7:30pm in Whitehouse and Meditation and Mindfulness begins Tues. June 6 from 6:00-6:45pm in Clinton
· Atrium Café June Specials– Show your Wellness Center keytag for 10% off Smoothies all day, every day in June AND $1 Coffee or Tea all month!
· Summer Golf Clinics at High Bridge Hills Golf Club. Information at the front desk. Register in Clinton
· Have you had a Fitness Re-Assessment lately? See your comparative results since your last assessment. Visit the Fitness Desk to make your appointment~ it’s FREE with your membership!
· Summer Youth memberships available for $40/month! Now through Aug. 31, 2017. Ages 12-25 with student ID (Parent signature required for youth under 18 yrs.)
· Body Flow launch is the week of June 26
· Summer Solstice Yoga – more info coming soon!
“The mind is the most important part of achieving any fitness goal. Mental change always comes before physical change.” ~ Matt McGorry