Lawn Mower Catches Fire CL TWP

apple-logo

On Monday, November 14, at approximately 2:50 pm, an officer responded to Potterstown Road for a report of a lawnmower on fire. Upon arrival, the officer observed that the mower, a Cub Cadet riding mower, was completely engulfed in flames and that the fire was approaching the brush. The homeowner attempted to put the fire out but was unsuccessful. The Lebanon Fire Department soon responded and extinguished the fire. The homeowner advised that he was cutting the grass when a spark ignited the fire.

flem3