BRAND NEW LUXURY “AFFORDABLE HOUSING” APARTMENTS
TWIN PONDS AT CLINTON
The Town of Clinton hereby announces that brand new 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments will be completed and ready for lease in September 2015. Once completed, there will be 12 units that will fall under the affordable housing regulations mandated by the the NJ Council on Affordable Housing.
All of the units include fully equipped kitchens and laundry, plus a private storage unit. Central air, thermal windows and private balcony. The property is located just off Village Road in the Town of Clinton. The developers are expecting the first building to be completed by September 2015, followed by the second building in December 2015, and the third building in early 2016.
There are a limited number of COAH units, so they will go fast! The units that will be available are as follows:
- 4 Park Drive (1st Floor) – 1 Bedroom Low-income
- 11 Park Drive (Top Floor) – 2 Bedroom Low-income
- 24 Park Drive (Top Floor) – 2 Bedroom Moderate-income
- 40 Park Drive (Ground Floor) – 1 Bedroom Low-income
- 47 Park Drive (Top Floor) – 2 Bedroom Low-income
- 60 Park Drive (Top Floor) – 2 Bedroom Moderate-income
- 25 Park Drive (Basement) – 3 Bedroom Moderate-Income
- 26 Park Drive (Basement) – 2 Bedroom Moderate-income
- 27 Park Drive (1st Floor) – 3 Bedroom Low-income
- 28 Park Drive 1st Floor) – 2 Bedroom Low-income
- 31 Park Drive (2nd Floor) – 3 Bedroom Moderate-income
- 32 Park Drive (2nd Floor) – 2 Bedroom Moderate-income
If you are interested in any of the 12 affordable housing units at Twin Ponds, please visit the Town’s website by clicking here, or calling 908-735-8616, and speaking with the Town’s Affordable Housing Administrator, Richard Phelan.
The Town of Clinton does in accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Law (The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988). It is Illegal to Discriminate against Any Person Because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or Natural Origin.