Tues. Apr. 14 in Clinton, Thurs. Apr. 16 in Whitehouse. Guests may workout for free all day. Special health screenings and information will be available on both days from 5-7:30pm as part of our commitment to lifelong wellness.
- Hunterdon Healthcare and Healthquest of Flemington have entered into a relationship aimed at improving the health of our community. As part of this arrangement, all HHWC members are entitled to three (3) complimentary guest visits per month to Healthquest. As an added bonus, all Whitehouse members receive three (3) complimentary guest visits to Clinton per month. Healthquest members are also granted three complimentary guest visits per month to the Wellness Centers.
- The Atrium Café – located off the lobby in Clinton, is hoping to open later this month. We are still looking for a full time lead employee and a part time employee. If you know anyone who may be interested, please visit:www.hunterdonhealthcare.org, and at the top in the blue banner, click careers.
- Flatter Belly 101 – April Education Series. Tues. April 7 in WH from 12-1pm, Wed. April 8 in CL from 6-7pm. This program is offered free to members and the community. Sign up at either front desk.
- Spring Open House and Health Fair – Tues. Apr. 14 in Clinton, Thurs. Apr. 16 in Whitehouse. Guests may workout for free all day. Special health screenings and information will be available on both days from 5-7:30pm as part of our commitment to lifelong wellness.
- Eat Well – Be Well – HHWC’s weight management and nutrition program begins a new 4 week program on April 10-May 1 from 12-1pm in Whitehouse. Register at the front desk for weekly topics or the monthly program.
- Spring Group Exercise schedules have a host of new classes. Pick up your copy today or visit Facebook or our website to view.
- Ready, Set, Row – Learn how to use the rowing machines to maximize your training and efficiency. New classes forming now. Visit the front desk in Clinton for more information.
- Congratulations to Rory Alpaugh – Hunterdon Healthcare’s Employee of the Month for March! Rory is our Lead Maintenance Mechanic for both wellness centers.
- 15th Annual Family Fun Walk/Run – Sat. May 9; Duke Island Park in Bridgewater. (All proceeds benefit Hunterdon Regional Cancer Center breast care programs and services.) Register now online at http://familyfunrun.kintera.org.. Volunteers are always needed. Please email Tamra firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help that morning (usually done by 10:30am). Onsite registration begins at 8am, 5K run starts at 9am, 2 mile walk starts at 9:05, and a Mad Dash for Kids is soon after the runners finish. Raffle tickets, door prizes, 50/50 and more. Hope to see you there!!
“To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” ~ William Londen
To Your Good Health!
Hunterdon Health and Wellness Center Contacts:
Tamra Campanella– email@example.com
Clinton – Shelley Farina, firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitehouse – Mary Benyola, email@example.com
Clinton – Karen Faulkner, Faulkner.firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitehouse – Robin Schneider, Schneider.email@example.com
Program Supervisor (WH/CL) – Debbie Ligorano,firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinton – Cheryl Getz, email@example.com
Whitehouse – Ryan Dunphy, firstname.lastname@example.org